Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is getting into the Halloween spirit, with a new seasonal event. Willard Wyler’s Halloween Scream lets players score spooky loot, gain extra XP, and participate in time-limited modes.
Here’s the rundown, via press release:
- Free Halloween-themed Supply Drop at the beginning of each week
- Free Halloween-themed cosmetic item every Saturday in ANZ, along with one final gift on October 31
- Halloween-themed gear and loot, including brand-new zombie-themed Rig skins, available to earn
- “Boss Battle” mode, which starts on October 14 in ANZ, allows players to take on their favourite final bosses from each of the Infinite Warfare zombies modes. It begins with the first chapter, Zombies in Spaceland, and continues with the following chapters becoming available, two per week, ending with the ultimate battle in The Beast from Beyond (players must own DLC packs to access DLC chapters)
- Return of Gesture Warfare multiplayer mode to celebrate Halloween, which runs now through October 13 in ANZ and allows fans to use gestures to humiliate and annihilate their opponents
- Carnage, a fan-favourite multiplayer map from the Retribution DLC pack, free to play and with double XP for all players from October 13 to November 2 in ANZ
The event lasts from October 10 through November 2. To receive the free items during Halloween Scream, players must log into multiplayer between Tuesday and Saturday morning, and visit the Quartermaster.